Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bye Bye Blog: Final Malcolm Dialogue


Wow, It has been quite the journey. I went from truly disliking this blog process, to having a really good time writing these blogs. I hope you will read my blogs and enjoy each and every one of them. This was a great experience and I learned a whole lot. I took something out of every play, every book, every poem we read and it has made me better. So here's to a final conversation between me and Malcolm.

Me: So Malclom, do you think that I've become a better student from reading Persepolis, Man in a Case, Sound of a Voice, Trifles, and Trying to Find Chinatown and blogging about them with you. 
X: I think that you have matured greatly Idris. You're still a dumb kid who stands for nothing, but you're definitely a lot more knowledgable. So for that, I commend you. 
Me: Why thank you, Malcolm 
X: Please call me, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz. The name I died with. It was a nice waste of time conversing with you kid. 
Me: Thanks..... I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment