Thursday, October 24, 2013

Malcolm Avatar and Introduction


X: "Aggressive, by any means necessary"                            Idris: "Passive, let's talk it out over Facebook"

Malcolm X: You kids stand for nothing these days                             
Me: That's not true

X: All you guys stand for is twerking and social media    
what happened to all of the good youth?                                       

Me: There's still some of us who actually still care.  

You'll see through my blog the experiences that have shaped me and other youth of my generation into good people.

X: LOL I doubt it bro!                                                                    


Me: Oh Malcolm 


Hello Everyone, this is an introduction to my blog that I will be writing in for the next few weeks as a part of Ms. Patton's EWRT1A honors class. I've never blogged before, and I believe that I'm going to be absolutely terrible at this. So please, bare with me and Malcolm as we document these next few weeks of the things I learn about in English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment